Hi guys, here’s a simple guide many have been asking how to add streaming music to your FreePBX box’s MOH
- Login to FreePBX
- Click on Settings, click on Music on Hold
- Click on Add Streaming Category
- In the application section, add this: /usr/bin/mpg123 -q -s –mono -r 8000 -f 8192 -b 0 http://voxsc1.somafm.com:8502/
- Submit Changes, Apply configuration
- Now, make sure mpg123 has the appropriate permissions. In Debian OSes, it is located in /usrbin/mpg123, so do this below
- #chown asterisk:asterisk /usr/bin/mpg123
- And done!, you’ve got internet streaming straight off Asterisk.
Here’s some sources: http://somafm.com/ Basically anything that’s HTTP based streaming can work here!
This is great!
I m trying to find a solution to add streaming music to the default Category …If you have a good idea …welcome
Very nice blog and thanks a lot !
Comments are closed.